Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday


Okay so this weeks top ten list was to list your favorite books in a genre of choice. Looking through my collection I decided Fantasy/Dystopian would be the best choice. Sorry I know thats cheating but I just couldn't decide. So are my favorite series and books in both fantasy and dystopian genres. Please note these aren't really in any particular order. Also I don't know if it had to be our most read genre because this probably isn't, but whatever.

The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer (review to come soon)

Divergent and Insurgent (NOT ALLEGIANT) by Veronica Roth

The Iron King by Julie Kawaga

Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs 
(I'm not sure if this is really fantasy)

The Apothecary by Maile Meloy 

The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau (review to come soon)

A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin

Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien


  

No comments:

Post a Comment